Our Motto To Know Us Better
This charter seeks to provide a framework which enables our users to know services available in our Hospital
This is a Medical College and Hospital for teaching, education and multispecialty patient
We insist that all our patient/relative receive courteous and prompt attention.
It is located at Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune (Maharashtra).
Faculty, nursing staff and beds
||1470 Teaching Beds
||97 beds (ICU, ICCU, SICU, RICU, OB/GY ICU, NICU, PICU, Pre-op., Post-op., Burns &Transplant)
OPD Services in various specialities:
Medicine & allied Specialties
- General Medicine
- Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
Surgery & allied Specialties
- General Surgery including Paediatrics Surgery
- Oto-rhino- laryngology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
In OPDs specialists are available for consultation.
OPD services are available on all working days excluding Sundays and Gazetted Holidays from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday and from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. on Saturday.
- Registration Counter
- Spacious OPD Complex each for every specialty with good seating arrangement for Doctors, waiting hall for patients and relatives
- Indoor wards – clean, well equipped and manned
- Operation Theater Complex
- 24 x 7 Casualty Services
- ICU, ICCU, SICU, PICU, NICU
- Medicines to Indoor and OPD Patients.
- C.T. Scan
- 2 MRI machines
- Color Doppler
- 2 D Echo
- Special Procedures in imaging modalities.
- Central Clinical laboratory working 24 x 7 for
- Blood Bank 24x7
- Medical Stores
- Kitchen - Very good quality food , provided free of cost two times in day
- Cafeteria – Available 24 x 7 for staff, patients and their relatives
- Mortuary facility available 24x7
- Bio- Medical waste Management
Routine :- Laboratory Services are provided in the field of (as available)
- Histopathology including FNAC
There is a Central Collection Centre for receiving and collecting various specimens for testing.The timings for receiving specimens are at OPD- 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m & IPD-Round the clock.
Emergency :- Emergency Laboratory Services are available 24 hours for limited tests relating to clinical Pathology, Bio-chemistry, Microbiology and Radio-diagnosis.
Casualty & Emergency Services :-
All Casualty Services are available round the clock.
- Duty Doctor is available round the clock.
- Specialist doctors are available on call from resident doctors.
- Emergency services are available for all specialities as listed in the OPDServices.
Operation Theatres functions round the clock. In serious cases, treatment/management gets priority over paper work like registration and medico-legal requirements. The decision rests with the treating doctor.
Indoor Patient Services
- All wards provide free indoor patient care.
- Emergency wards admit emergency cases medical and surgical problems.
- There is a 22 bedded Intensive Care Unit for the care of seriously ill patients.
- There are 3 labour rooms for conducting deliveries round the clock.
- Nurseries provide necessary care to the new-borns – normal as well those born with the disease.
- All indoor patients receive treatment under the guidance and supervision of Senior Doctors.
- Outside office hours, treatment is given by the doctor on duty and specialists are available on call.
- Diet is provided to all patients in all wards.
- Every patient is given one attendant pass and one pass for tiffin those who are taking home diet and not from the Hospital.
- Patients taking hospital diet are not allowed to take home diet and vice versa.
- Visitors are allowed only between 5.00 p.m to 7.00 p.m.
Other facilities available include
- Drinking Water
- Wheel chairs and trolleys are available in the OPD and casualty
- Three Ambulances are available to pick up patients from their places (on payment of nominal charges) and also for discharged patients.
- Public Telephone Booths are provided at various locations.
- Stand-by Electricity Generators have been provided.
- Chemist Shops are available in the campus.
- Canteens for patients and their attendants are available.
- Lifts are available for access to higher floors.
- Adequate toilet Facilities for the use of patients and their attendants are available.
- Suggestion boxes are provided at various locations.
Complaints & Grievances
Every grievance is duly acknowledged. We aim to settle your genuine complaints within 10 working days of its receipt. Suggestions/Complaint boxes are also provided at various locations in the hospital.
Name, designation and telephone number of the nodal officers are as under -
||Dr. D. M. Vaidya
||Dr. Shalini Pawar
||Deputy Medical Superintendent
|Meeting Hours 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Enquiry, Reception and Registration Services
This counter is functioning round the clock.
Location guide maps have been put up at various places in this hospital.
Colour coded guidelines and directional signboards are fixed at strategic points for guidance.
Telephone enquiries can be made over telephone numbers
||+91 020-27420605 / 27420307 / 27805100 / 27805900 / 27805101 / 27422134 / 27423690 / 27423693
|Toll free no.
Responsibilities of the Users
The success of this charter depends on the support we receive from our uses. Please try to appreciate the various constraints under which the hospital is functioning.
- On an average, more than 10 lacs patients attend the OPD annually and more than 80,000 patients admitted annually in the Hospital.
- Please do not inconvenience other patients. Please help us in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean.
- Please use the facilities of this hospital with care. Beware of Touts.
- The Hospital is a “No Smoking Zone” and “Silence Zone”.
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol are not entertained in this hospital.
- Please refrain from demanding undue favours from the staff and officials as it encourages corruption.
- Please provide useful feedback & constructed suggestions. These may be addressed to the Medical Superintendent of the Hospital.
- This is a private hospital and right to treat and admit any patient reserved by the Hospital administration.